Bullying also can happen on-line or electronically. It's called Cyberbullying. That's when kids or teens bully each other using the Internet, mobile phones or other cyber technology.
- Sending mean text, e-mail, or instant messages.
- Posting nasty pictures or messages about others on blogs, Web sites, through texts and e-mails.
- Using someone else's user name to spread rumors or lies about someone.
- Stealing someone's password and spreading rumors about someone else making it seem like that person is the Cyberbully.
- Sometimes kids who are bullied and cyberbullied have a hard time standing up for themselves.